Egocentrism

My photo
Brookline, MA, United States
I'll post rants here, and musings; articles and thoughts about articles. I'll keep it quite complex and yet astoundingly simple: whatever it is I am interested in at any given moment.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Same Old Washington: Mr. President, Foot Meet Mouth

Obama has been appropriately critiqued for his embarrassing faux pas on Leno about the Special Olympics. He probably should get hammered even more for this - it's pretty absurd. Puts things like the phrase "The Audacity of Hope" into a new context.

Now a champion Special Olympics bowler has challenged Obama to a bowling match.

I hope Kolan McConiughey kicks the President's ass in bowling. Then I hope Obama takes some time off from commenting on March Madness (די כבר).

Let's get back to the serious business of leading America out of this depressing recession and back on the path of promised transparency and reform.

אמן, כן יהי רצון.

No comments: