Egocentrism

My photo
Brookline, MA, United States
I'll post rants here, and musings; articles and thoughts about articles. I'll keep it quite complex and yet astoundingly simple: whatever it is I am interested in at any given moment.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Great Movie

Last night T and I saw Then She Found Me, an excellent movie written, directed, and starring Helen Hunt (also stars: Bette Midler, Colin Firth, and Matthew Broderick). Cute guest appearance by Salman Rushdie, who evidently can't be tracked down in the midst of a movie set to enact the fatwa. The movie is based on Then She Found Me by Elinor Lipman. Lots of good Jewish scenes too; and by good I mean awkward.

Great movie; we loved it.

I first heard about the movie through Terri Gross's interview with Hunt from the Spring. You can listen to it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.