Egocentrism

My photo
Brookline, MA, United States
I'll post rants here, and musings; articles and thoughts about articles. I'll keep it quite complex and yet astoundingly simple: whatever it is I am interested in at any given moment.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crazy Mental Floss Quiz

Today's Mental Floss lunchtime quiz is a doozy: name all 20 current animals in the Barnum & Bailey animal crackers' box. My wife and I got 19/20 in the allotted time, and let us just say: these are preposterous choices for animal crackers. PREPOSTEROUS.

I'll give you the following hints:
1) Circuses like mammals;
2) Assume they've gotten very good at distinguishing between similar species;
3) The one T and I couldn't get can be found in an Egocentric blogpost.

Good luck - and let us know how you do.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

my suitemates and i could only do 15! embarrassing!
-heidi