Egocentrism

My photo
Brookline, MA, United States
I'll post rants here, and musings; articles and thoughts about articles. I'll keep it quite complex and yet astoundingly simple: whatever it is I am interested in at any given moment.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Sketch of a Sketch of a Sketch

To paraphrase a brother-in-law:

This isn't democracy in action, this is a sketch of a sketch of something far sketchier. Sketchy indeed.

We should thank God every day that this is happening in Minnesota, where Garrison Keillor lives, and not in a charged state or on the federal level. But I nominate Robin Williams to play Franken in the movie (a sequel to "Recount" if HBO knows what's good for it), and Norm MacDonald to play Coleman. I hope Lorne Michaels produces, and I expect it to be called "The System is Not Good Enough, Not Smart Enough, and Nobody Likes It."

No comments: