Egocentrism

My photo
Brookline, MA, United States
I'll post rants here, and musings; articles and thoughts about articles. I'll keep it quite complex and yet astoundingly simple: whatever it is I am interested in at any given moment.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not Helping My Case with My Wife

I haven't been posting as regularly as I'd like, but things are pretty crazy. I'll try to post more in the next few days - I have a long list of articles and topics on which to post.

In the meantime, as some of you may know I think the Twin Cities is the best place in the world to live - mostly because I love the Jewish community there: great Rabbis, great synagogues, and great kids (there's something different and special about the products of those communities from my experiences in USY and Ramah).

In addition to other quite legitimate reasons, T's not such a fan of the cold. And, though the following story comes from well south of the Twin Cities (and - gasp - only somewhat north of Chicago), it certainly does not help my (futile) case.

1 comment:

Rabbi Jeremy said...

I love the Twin Cities too J, but in this case I think you may be SOL. Who knows, perhaps in the future Tamar will suddenly have a desire to live in the great frozen North.