Egocentrism

My photo
Brookline, MA, United States
I'll post rants here, and musings; articles and thoughts about articles. I'll keep it quite complex and yet astoundingly simple: whatever it is I am interested in at any given moment.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is this for real?

There's an article in last week's Newsweek articulating that the best chance for progress from the Gaza invasion is an Israeli ruling coalition led by Livni and including the Arab political parties in the Knesset - parties that have historically been excluded from "permanent" coalitions. Interesting idea.

Then, hours after reading that article, I read this, which reeks of, well, racism, pig-headedness, and stupidity. Let's hope the Supreme Court, as the article predicts, gets it right, and let's hope these CEC fools get thrown out on their moronic asses.

No comments: