Egocentrism

My photo
Brookline, MA, United States
I'll post rants here, and musings; articles and thoughts about articles. I'll keep it quite complex and yet astoundingly simple: whatever it is I am interested in at any given moment.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Digest: Piquing My Interest

JAR sends me this doozy that has my mind spinning as I try to rethink everything I've read and felt about the pirates in Somalia. Thomas Friedman needs to write about this.

This piece of sick analysis and cultural commentary from 538 might be even more eye-opening.

So-called "trivial knowledge" is only trivial if it doesn't relate to something you care about. If you think this is trivial, you don't have a soul.

This one reminds me of an all-time classic West Wing episode (but which ones from the first four seasons weren't?).

This is the kind of Torah one needs to learn before שבת.

Breathtaking.

Makes me itchy.

No comments: